Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training
Module 2: Become a Teacher
- Vinyasa Flow-based style.
- Adaptable to every-body.
- For students who want to begin teaching yoga.
- Detailed manual included.
- Adjusting & Assisting videos included.
- Students receive a certificate of completion approved by Yoga Alliance.
- Daily asana, pranayama & meditation practice.
- Art of Adjusting & Assisting for Teachers.
- Fundamental Body Reading.
- Vinyasa Krama – Instructing students into, holding and out of a yoga posture safely.
- Teaching Methodology.
- Safe & creative asana sequencing.
- Adapting yoga props to Vinyasa Flow classes.
- Fundamental Mantras.
- Learning & applying body & hand mudras.
- Learning Sanskrit names of asana postures.
- Group & partner teaching practices.
- Patanjali: The Yoga Sutra – From Knowledge to Liberation Introduction, translation and explanation by S. Sriam.
- Donna Farhi: The Breathing Book.
- David Keil: Functional Anatomy of Yoga.
- Rick Hanson, Richard Mendius: Buddha’s Brain – The practical neuro-science of happiness, love & wisdom.
- Swami Satyananda Saraswati: Yoga Nidra
- Completion of PEACE OUT YOGA ‘Essentials of Yoga 100-Hour Immersion’.
- Prior yoga teaching experience is not required.
- Minimum of 3 asana classes per week at PEACE OUT YOGA (if living in Hamburg) or at your local Vinyasa Flow yoga studio (if living outside Hamburg)
- Completion of ‘self-discovery’ assignments.
- Accepting studio etiquette & training guidelines set by teacher team.
- Completion of written & oral assessments.
130-Hour Teacher Training Dates
For your convenience, our 130-Hour Teacher Training module is on weekends only (Saturday-Sunday). We realize that many students have other commitments in life, so we have spread out the module weekends. This way, students will have enough time to learn, digest and apply the topics covered.
Daily times: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. / Lunch breaks: 12 p.m.-1 p.m.
The 130-Hour Teacher Training (Modul 2, Jan – Apr 2023) can only be booked in combination with the 100-Hour Immersion (Modul 1, Aug – Nov 2022). A non-refundable deposit of 500,- Euros is required to confirm a spot.
Price for the full 230-Hour Immersion + Teacher Training:
- If paid by 31.07.22: 3.750,- Euros
- If paid after 31.07.22: 4.150,- Euros (for those, who decide during the Immersion to take the full training; The balance is then due 30.11.22)
Application / Registration
- If you are interested in our Immersion Training only, then print the above PDF registration form at the top of this page, complete it and E-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
‘The 250-hour Immersion & Teacher Training at PEACE OUT YOGA helped me to better understand yoga and my relationship with yoga. The knowledge and insights shared were very helpful to me in starting my journey as a teacher. Anna, Eric, Michael & Eva were able to share and teach us through their own deep practice and knowledge. If you are looking for a teacher training program that is built on a solid foundation of a general understanding of yoga philosophy, a good basic understanding of the anatomy of the body and its relationships, then this is the right training for you. “
“The immersion training was a great challenge for me. Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga as a consistent practice has taught me to let go of my own expectations and to reflect on my old patterns and transform them step by step. In particular, learning that “consistency” is key. The Yoga Nidra meditations helped me to heal and grow. I would recommend this training to anyone who really wants a strong foundation with teachers with high expertise in traditional yoga and a solid knowledge of anatomy and living a holistic yoga lifestyle. “
“Before the 250-hour immersion and teacher training, I had been practicing yoga, but I never felt all of the power and magic of it until I attended this training! Eric, Eva, Anna & Michael are very unique, caring, and experienced teachers who emphasize “awareness”. This training showed me that while yoga has changed a lot in the modern world, the traditional aspects remain strong. “
‘At the beginning of my teacher training wasn’t sure if I would like to teach at all, now I can hardly wait. Thank you Eric, Eva, Anna & Michael for all of your knowledge that you shared with us. I was allowed to learn so much, for myself, about myself and thus also for other yogis. ‘
‘I have been a student at PEACE OUT YOGA for over 5 years and I was convinced that they would offer me a highly professional Yoga Teacher Training. Having completed the Immersion & Teacher Training, I would really recommend this training to anyone! It is extremely interesting, very organized, structured and full of surprises.’
‘Beautiful yoga studio with very experienced teachers. Visiting Peace Out Yoga is like taking a little vacation! Classes in English or German! My favorite yoga studio in Hamburg!’
‘The Immersion & Teacher Training is in a wonderful and loving studio atmosphere. The teachers are excellent and share a lot of their personal experiences. Every student was given personal attention in addressing their personal yoga practice and the path they find most passionate and fitting to them. The training has provided me with so much input and was very inspiring. Very recommended!’
‘Super experienced team!’