Updated: March 2022
GENERAL INFORMATION ON OPERATION DURING CORONA
- The offer from PEACE OUT YOGA (POY) always follows the current official (Corona) requirements and may have to be restricted / adjusted at short notice if necessary.
- Hygiene rules: Mandatory hygiene rules apply to offers with on-site participants, which can be read at www.peaceoutyoga.de/hygieneregeln and on the studio notice on our front doors. Different rules may apply to different classes. All classes are clearly marked. By booking the corresponding class, the class participant agrees to comply with the hygiene rules in the studio.
- Obligation to provide evidence: The class participant undertakes to present the officially prescribed documents listed in the hygiene rules without being asked at every check-in and to comply with the obligation to provide evidence. If he/she does not do this, access to the studio will not be granted.
- Right to refuse entry: Participants with symptoms of illness are not allowed to enter the studio, even if they have a vaccination certificate, proof of convalescence or a negative corona test result. POY reserves the right to refuse entry to the studio for students with symptoms.
WORKSHOPS / SPECIALS / CLASSES
Email registration and payment guidelines
With the booking and transfer of the participation fee, a student accepts our terms and conditions. Registration for our offers is binding on both sides. This means that you are entitled to a place in the respective offer and PEACE OUT YOGA to the invoice amount due. The prices vary depending on the offer and can be seen under the respective description. In principle, prior registration for workshops, specials and classes is required. Offers must be booked through our Eversports booking tool and a corresponding customer account must be used. The participation fee is payable when booking via online payment. If spontaneous participation in the offer is possible without prior notification (“walk-in”), this is noted under the offer description. In this case, a separate participation fee is due, which is also noted in the offer description and must be paid in cash before the start of the event.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Please note that we cannot refund the amount transferred or due in the event of cancellation. However, if you are unable to take part in the workshop yourself, you can hand over your place to someone else. We ask you to inform us in good time by email (at least 12 hours before the start of the workshop).
If the workshop does not take place on our part, we will of course refund 100% of the workshop fee.
Email registration and payment guidelines
With a booking and transfer of the participation fee our terms and conditions are accepted. Registration for a retreat is binding on both sides. This means that you are entitled to a place at the respective retreat and PEACE OUT YOGA to the invoice amount due. After your registration by email, you will receive an email confirmation with all further information from us. Retreats must always be paid for before the start date and by bank transfer.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Eric Bennewitz (PEACE OUT YOGA) only offers yoga lessons as part of a retreat. It is not a package deal. The prices, booking and cancellation conditions for retreats vary depending on the offer and service. For each retreat there is detailed information in the respective retreat description. Once a reservation has been confirmed, it is binding and cannot be canceled unless otherwise stated in the description. Paid fees are non-refundable. If a confirmed participant cannot take part in the retreat, he/she can find a substitute themselves, transfer his/her place to this person and give the name to email@example.com.
If a retreat does not take place on our part, we will of course refund 100% of the amount paid.
- Classes are offered on-site in the studio, taking into account the measures prescribed by the authorities, and ONLINE via livestream and via the POY video library. The classes are marked accordingly in the class schedule.
- All class participants are obliged to practice yoga responsibly and with consideration for their own needs. The responsibility to clarify health risks in advance with a specialist and to obtain confirmation of willingness to participate in a physically demanding yoga practice rests with the class participant. The responsibility to inform the teaching teacher in advance about existing health restrictions and to clarify the possibility of participation also lies with the participant.
- The tickets and prices available for the class can be selected during the corresponding booking process. Some products can only be redeemed for the ONLINE offer and are marked accordingly.
- Classes and tickets must be booked through our Eversports booking tool and a corresponding customer account must be used. The participation fee is payable when booking via online payment.
- Class times: The courses start punctually at the time specified in the class schedule. At the beginning of the class, the studio doors and online access will be closed and entry is no longer possible. The right to the booked class place expires in the event of non-appearance at the beginning of the class, a reimbursement of the class fee is excluded. The class should not be disturbed after it has started (knocking, doorbell, etc.).
- All PEACE OUT YOGA offers are suitable for participants without severe physical limitations or illnesses requiring medical treatment. Unless explicitly stated in the course description, the offers are not suitable for pregnant women.
- The same conditions of participation apply as for classes (see above)
- The cancellation period can be viewed when booking for the respective course. The course booking is personal and non-transferrable.
- Prevention courses are blocked courses, booking and payment is made in advance for all dates of the complete course. The course participant pays
PEACE OUT YOGA in advance.
- With at least 80% participation in the course, the participant will receive a certificate of participation with which they can apply for a proportionate
reimbursement of the course fee from their health insurance company. The exact conditions can be obtained from the respective health insurance
- PEACE OUT YOGA conducts the course in accordance with the course description and the certification guidelines and issues the certificate of
participation upon successful participation. The course participant is responsible for all other steps involved in handling the reimbursement process.
- Since Eric Bennewitz (POY) has no influence on the transport of data over the Internet and because of the peculiarities and uncertainties of the Internet, Eric Bennewitz (POY) cannot accept any liability for errors in the area of data transmission.
- Eric Bennewitz (PEACE OUT YOGA) expressly points out that the use of a video from the POY video library is not to be equated with the live teaching of other offers. The teacher has no direct contact with the student and can therefore not guarantee that personal needs and particularities will be addressed.
- Please note that not all exercises are suitable for every participant.
- The use of videos from the POY video library and the implementation of exercises is at your own risk and under the exclusion of liability from Eric Bennewitz (POY).
- Eric Bennewitz (POY) cannot replace advice from the doctor.
- Eric Bennewitz (POY) is only liable for the content that he himself has created, published and distributed. Liability is limited to willful and grossly negligent behavior on the part of Eric Bennewitz (POY) and Eric B. (POY) is only liable insofar as the damage is foreseeable.
CARDS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- The cards available for the classes can currently only be purchased through online registration and the online payment methods offered (exception: memberships). All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the course. Down payments or partial payments are not possible.
- Time-limited cards can only be trained during the specified period. It is not possible to extend the period to unlimited use. Exception: In the event of illness lasting more than three weeks, a time-limited card can be extended free of charge for the period of illness upon presentation of a medical certificate. Please inform us about this by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership contracts can be requested by email at email@example.com. Memberships are finalized on the desired start date by signing a membership contract. The membership fee is collected monthly by direct debit from PEACE OUT YOGA. For the month in which the contract is concluded, the contribution is calculated on a pro-rata basis. Membership is ongoing and automatically renews every month. The notice period is three months to the end of the month. An extraordinary termination is only possible in the case of a serious and/or permanent injury / illness and with a doctor’s certificate or if you move out of Hamburg. The termination must be made in writing to Eric Bennewitz, PEACE OUT YOGA, Rübenkamp 80, 22307 Hamburg. If the customer does not make use of the services offered, this does not release him from the obligation to make the monthly payments. There is no entitlement to reclaim payments that have already been made. There is also no entitlement to a reduction in the monthly installments.
- Payments once made are non-refundable.
- All cards and memberships are personal and non-transferable.
- For all classes, the student must register for the class in advance using the Eversports booking software. The creation of a customer account is a prerequisite for this. Cancellation at a later date is not possible (exception: when purchasing a single ticket, the participation fee can be canceled and reimbursed up to 24 hours before the start of the class). This also applies to reservations made by USC members. Even if you do not show up, the reserved seat will be deducted from the USC student’s membership. The cancellation of the place is no longer possible after registration.
- The student is entitled to use all regular classes offered by PEACE OUT YOGA in Hamburg. Workshops, teacher training courses, events & specials. Course series and private lessons are excluded from this.
IMMERSIONS & TEACHER TRAININGS
(100h Essentials of Yoga Immersion / 230h Vinyasa Flow Immersion & Teacher Training / 300h Advanced Yoga Teacher Training / 40h Yoga Nidra Teacher Training)
Application, registration and payment method
After checking your application and a personal interview, you will receive all the necessary registration and payment information. In order to reserve your place, written confirmation from us (by email) is required. If a deposit has been paid, it is non-refundable in the event of cancellation. We reserve the right to refuse registrations. With the booking, our terms and conditions and cancellation conditions are accepted. Registration is binding on both sides. The payment terms of the remaining amounts for the respective training format are stated in the event description and in the registration form and must be adhered to without exception. Payment plans / installment payments are possible by arrangement.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
For each teacher training there is a note in the event description on the website as to which date a certain offer price is valid and up to which date the registration can be canceled under which conditions. These individual reimbursement modalities are accepted with the registration for the teacher training. Registration is personal. We recommend taking out seminar insurance.
We reserve the right to cancel the teacher training / immersion in the event of unforeseeable events (e.g. illness of a teacher or similar) or if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In this case we will of course refund 100% of the registration fee. In the event of a teacher’s illness, the training can take place with a substitute teacher. Further claims of the participant, in particular claims for damages such as travel or hotel costs in the event of changes or cancellation of a day of or full teacher training, do not exist.
Prerequisite for the certification of the ‘230-Hour Vinyasa Flow Immersion & Teacher Training’
90% attendance rate (21/24 days).
Reading the required reading.
Completion of all tasks set by the teacher team during in-studio training and any homework assignments (including Self Discovery Assignments & Practice Journal).
Proven participation in an average of 3 classes per week at PEACE OUT YOGA in-studio, live-stream or via the PEACE OUT YOGA video library if you live in Hamburg. If you live outside Hamburg, then a minimum of 3 classes per week at your local Vinyasa Flow yoga studio is required or by practicing at PEACE OUT YOGA via live-stream or video library options. In-studio classes for out of town students will be monitored via a log book provided to them.
Successful completion of final theoretical, oral and practical exam.
Prerequisite for the certification of the ‘300-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training’
90% attendance rate (23/27 days).
Reading the required reading.
Completion of all in-studio and homework assignments given by the module teacher.
Completion of any module exams given by the module teacher.
Completion of a final practical class exam to be presented to module teacher and taught to attending teacher trainees.
Completion of finals thesis, which is written version of practical class exam.
Prerequisite for the certification of the ’40-Hour Yoga Nidra Teacher Training’ (Continuing Education)
100% participation in all teacher training days.
Reading the required readings.
Processing of all tasks set by the teacher team during training and at home.
By signing the registration, the participant confirms that they are sufficiently informed about the physical and mental requirements of a teacher training and immersion through personal and active experience of yoga practice. The participant also confirms that they have the required physical fitness and health and is responsible for ensuring this information. Participation in the training is at the participants’ own risk. Eric Bennewitz (Peace Out Yoga) is not liable for damage resulting from bodily injury or personal health. We do not assume any liability for valuables brought into or left at our studio by a participant.
Participant missing training / dropping out of training
The participant is liable for unexpected events (illness, pregnancy, relocation, etc.) which, despite registration, prevent his/her entire or partial participation in immersion and / or teacher training. Proportional costs for the missed teaching time are not reimbursable without exception. A cancellation after the start of the immersion or the teacher training is also excluded without exception. We strongly recommend that you take out seminar insurance. Subjects / times that are missed can be made up for in the follow-up training with reservation. This is only possible after prior agreement and approval by the teacher team and provided that the follow-up training is not fully booked and free places are available.
CLASS SCHEDULE UPDATES
We reserve the right to change our class schedule on short notice and/or in exceptional cases. This applies in particular to short-term closure and maintenance work or possible company holidays, which are announced to the class participants well in advance. On and between public holidays, class schedules may be reduced or canceled. There is no entitlement to remuneration as this has already been taken into account in the price calculation.
By using a service from Eric Bennewitz (PEACE OUT YOGA), the participant confirms that he / she is physically healthy and fit for sport. Particularly in the case of health issues (illnesses, injuries, pregnancy, etc.), the participant must independently obtain the consent of a doctor to carry out the yoga practice.
We are liable for the proper functioning of the yoga props provided by us. However, we are not liable for accidents or damage to health caused by the participant as a result of participating in an offer from PEACE OUT YOGA, unless there is a grossly negligent or willful breach of duty. Participation in all classes and events is generally at a participants’ own risk. The following applies in particular to classes with children: Parents are responsible for their children. We do not assume any liability for valuables brought into or left behind in our studio.
If one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions become wholly or partially ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.