Class registration process
Due to the applicable social distancing rules, the number of participants in the studio is currently limited. The classes will therefore be in-studio & continue to be broadcasted via live-stream, so that you can also participate from home. Please make sure to choose the appropriate class when booking. Participation in the classes is currently only possible with pre-registration by clicking on your desired class under class schedule and corresponding online payment. If you are not yet familiar with online booking procedures, you can read step-by-step instructions here and contact us with any questions at email@example.com. Drop-in visits and cash payments at our studio are currently not possible. Participation with an Urban Sports Club membership is possible at our studio classes only.
We are very happy to finally see you at the studio again!
The safety & health requirements are mandatory and we ask you, regardless of your personal attitude, to take these into account and to support us in the implementation.
The following mandatory safety measures apply to participating in the yoga classes in-studio:
- A negative and up-to-date (max. 24 hours before class) Corona-Test from a certified Test-center is required. Please show your test result at the studio entrance (time and date have to be documented). A documentation of full immunization works as well.
- When you arrive at the studio, keep the required minimum distance of 1.5m outside and wait until all participants of the previous class have left the studio and the teacher invites you in. Enter individually, with a protective mask and sufficient distance.
- The changing room cannot be used, so please come to the studio in yoga clothing and put all your personal items right next to your mat.
- The minimum distance between students must be observed during the entire yoga class. Therefore, the yoga mats must be placed within the specified floor markings. Mouth and nose protection must be worn when leaving your own yoga
mat & when being in close contact with someone else.
- The rental of yoga mats, the provision of yoga props (belts, blocks, blankets, etc.) and the serving of tea and water are not possible. Therefore, you must bring your own yoga mat and any yoga props you need for your practice to the class. In addition to the yoga mat, we recommend that you have a blanket with you.
- Disinfectants are available at the entrance area and in the bathroom. Please make use of them and, of course, also adhere to the general rules on hand hygiene and cough-and-sneeze etiquette.
- The bathroom and the classroom are cleaned after each class and door handles are disinfected. The class room is well ventilated before and after each class.
- Access to the studio is not permitted if a student shows symptoms of illness (cough, fever, etc.).
- Please stay home if you don’t feel well!
- Pay attention to the notices in the studio and contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thanks for your understanding & cooperation.