Class registration process
Effective June 1st, 2022 we will be offering in-studio classes without any Corona regulations.
We will continue to offer our online live-stream classes for students. The capacity for our in-studio classes has been increased with the exception of a few hybrid classes on Monday evenings. Pre-booking a class spot is still suggested via our class schedule and Eversports, however drop-in visitors are welcome if a class is not at capacity.
Urban Sports Club members are welcome to participate in our studio classes, but cannot participate in our live-stream classes. Pre-registration via the class schedule is required for all live-stream classes .
Important note: Please note that if cancelling a booked class within 24-hours of a class happening, a class visit fee will still be deducted from your card or membership. This applies to Peace Out Yoga and Urban Sports Club members. This is done to encourage spot cancellations on-time, so that other students wishing to join the class have the opportunity. Please be aware that class visit fees are non-refundable.
We look forward to seeing you in-studio classes!
The following hygiene regulations are recommended when participating in-studio yoga classes:
- Please be considerate of others and stay at home if you are feeling ill.
- Peace Out Yoga reserves the right to deny access to students who show symptoms of illness.
- Disinfectants are available at the studio entrance area and in the bathroom. Please make use of them and also follow the general rules on hand hygiene and cough-sneeze etiquette.
- The bathroom and studio area are cleaned after each class and door handles disinfected. The studio area is ventilated extensively before and after each class.
- Be aware of the notices posted on studio doors and in-studio and contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com.
- Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.