Vinyasa Yoga Immersion
Module 1: Essentials of Yoga
- Vinyasa-based style. This module will use Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series postures to develop asana fundamentals for students.
- Adaptable to every-body.
- For students who want to deepen their personal yoga practice.
- Manual included.
- Students receive a certificate of completion (not Yoga Alliance certified)
- Daily asana, pranayama & meditation practice
- History of yoga
- Functional Anatomy I & II
- Mechanics of Breathing
- Pranayama Fundamentals
- Posture alignment & variations
- Applying the 8 Limbs of Yoga into daily life
- Introduction to meditation
- Introduction to bandhas
- Fundamentals of the energetic body
- Anatomy – Anatomy of Movement by Blandine Calais-Germain (available also in German).
- The Heart of Yoga – Developing a Personal Practice by T.K.V. Desikachar (includes Yoga Sutras) (available also in German without Yoga Sutras).
- The Eight Limbs of Yoga – A Handbook for Living Yoga Philosophy by Stuart Ray Sarbacker & Kevin Kimple.
- Minimum 1-year of asana practice.
- Minimum of 3 asana classes per week at PEACE OUT YOGA + Home practice during the 100-Hour Immersion.
- Completion of ‘self-discovery’ assignments.
- Accepting studio etiquette & training guidelines set by teacher team.
- A willingness to participate and share in a group environment.
- English and German language skills (the training is taught in English and German).
100-Hour Immersion Training Dates
In order to ensure the compatibility of work and training, most of the compulsory modules take place on the weekends (Sat – Sun). An intensive one-week training takes place between 15.09.22 and 18.09.22. The topics are distributed in such a way that there is always enough time to learn, digest and apply what has been learned. Daily training times: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a lunch break from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- 15.-18.09.22 (Intensive-Training Week)
- Price for the 100-Hour Immersion = 1.800,- Euros
- A non-refundable deposit of 500,- Euros is required to confirm a spot.
- The balance of investment has to be fully payed by 31.07.22
Application / Registration
- If you are interested in our Immersion Training only, then print the above PDF registration form at the top of this page, complete it and E-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
‘At the beginning of my teacher training wasn’t sure if I would like to teach at all, now I can hardly wait. Thank you Eric, Eva, Anna & Michael for all of your knowledge that you shared with us. I was allowed to learn so much, for myself, about myself and thus also for other yogis. ‘
‘Super experienced team!’
‘The Immersion & Teacher Training is in a wonderful and loving studio atmosphere. The teachers are excellent and share a lot of their personal experiences. Every student was given personal attention in addressing their personal yoga practice and the path they find most passionate and fitting to them. The training has provided me with so much input and was very inspiring. Very recommended!’
‘Beautiful yoga studio with very experienced teachers. Visiting Peace Out Yoga is like taking a little vacation! Classes in English or German! My favorite yoga studio in Hamburg!’
“Before the 250-hour immersion and teacher training, I had been practicing yoga, but I never felt all of the power and magic of it until I attended this training! Eric, Eva, Anna & Michael are very unique, caring, and experienced teachers who emphasize “awareness”. This training showed me that while yoga has changed a lot in the modern world, the traditional aspects remain strong. “
‘I have been a student at PEACE OUT YOGA for over 5 years and I was convinced that they would offer me a highly professional Yoga Teacher Training. Having completed the Immersion & Teacher Training, I would really recommend this training to anyone! It is extremely interesting, very organized, structured and full of surprises.’
‘The 250-hour Immersion & Teacher Training at PEACE OUT YOGA helped me to better understand yoga and my relationship with yoga. The knowledge and insights shared were very helpful to me in starting my journey as a teacher. Anna, Eric, Michael & Eva were able to share and teach us through their own deep practice and knowledge. If you are looking for a teacher training program that is built on a solid foundation of a general understanding of yoga philosophy, a good basic understanding of the anatomy of the body and its relationships, then this is the right training for you. “
“The immersion training was a great challenge for me. Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga as a consistent practice has taught me to let go of my own expectations and to reflect on my old patterns and transform them step by step. In particular, learning that “consistency” is key. The Yoga Nidra meditations helped me to heal and grow. I would recommend this training to anyone who really wants a strong foundation with teachers with high expertise in traditional yoga and a solid knowledge of anatomy and living a holistic yoga lifestyle. “